Wednesday, November 15, 2006

London Lunchbreak

I was out on my lunch break on Wednesday and I stopped by Jubilee Gardens to take some photos of the London Eye. Actually, I heard there was a film crew down there, so that was the real reason I went down (me and movies...).


The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben



The film crew for either 'The Bourne Ultimatum' or 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' or 'Run Fat Boy Run'. All are currently filming in London.



The helicopter in the background is taking aerial shots for 'Fatastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer'. That I know for sure as I received an email mentioning why there was a helicopter flying over the River Thames. I imagine it'll be a scene where Johnny Blaze or the Silver Surfer is flying through the sky, with London as the backdrop.



It was a lovely clear day, the sky was a perfect blue and the sun was out and although you can't tell by the photos I think the weather was about 7C and it warranted the wearing of a long wool jacket.

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

What a gorgeous shot of Parliament!

 

Free Hit Counters
Sony Television