Sunday, July 18, 2010

In the words of Eminem....

... Guess who's back?

If you answered 'You', then yes, you are correct!

It seems I lost my mojo. My muse. My reason for writing.

I also lost my password.

Oh, and forgot what my sign in was for my google account - which is, of course, connected to signing in on my blog.

Well, it seems I've remembered. I've regained my confidence, my thoughts and my voice. And it seems, my fingers can't keep up on this keyboard fast enough. They are tap, tap, tapping away as they try and maintain the speed at which my brain it moving it. They are not succeeding. I keep making mistakes and wasting time by pressing the <--- button. I've used it about 10 times already, but I've been kind enough to clear the mistakes for you. Heaven forbid, I should subject you to my grammar.

This blog will take a different turn now though.

You see, I just spent about 10 minutes trying to think of a new name for a blog -

finding my voice
writing right
what I can't say

To name a few, but alas, these were all taken. So I've decided just to stick with my original blog name... the 'moviemerlin' one, only give it a bit of a make over. A shake-up. A change.

I am no longer an 'autograzzi'. I don't do the celebrity spotting anymore. Living in Brisbane, there's not really anyone I see (though, I am hoping to find Tim McGraw come September!). So now, the blog will just be about anything. And everything. My thoughts, my musings, my life, my rants - as the keys I tap become words and the words become sentences, this will become my blog.

My life is taking a change, or at least, I hope it is. I've now decided what I'd like to do and where I'd like to be, and I'm hoping with all hope, that I'll get there. My fate is to be a writer, that much I know... I just have to be willing to take a few steps to get there.

So, please, come take a walk me. Follow me on this journey. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll cry. Maybe you'll get to the end of a post and wish you could get that 3 minutes of your life back. But if you can't do that, then I ask only this of you...

Please, forgive me for taking 2 years to get back to you. You sure were missed!

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counters
Sony Television