Monday, February 11, 2008

I have not forgotten...

I've just been busy.

Time, once again, has escaped me. Months it seems. I have noticed a change in myself. What I do. How I feel. Who I am.

I find emailing and blogging and Facebooking are things that I used to make time for. Lately, I'm so busy working, that when I get home or have a lunch break, I don't bother to turn the computer on.

There are things I'd like to write about. Things I'd like to say and share. Photos I'd like for you to see. I'll show them. I'll put them up here.

Please be patient with me. I have not forgotten...

2 comments:

HughE Dillon said...

This blogging thing can be hard as reality swallows you up sometimes. Sorry I missed you in the states. Sometimes its hard to get away. Miss you. HughE

moviemerlin said...

Thanks Hughie. I miss you too. It would've been great to have seen you when I was over there. I guess there's alway 'next time' :)

 

Free Hit Counters
Sony Television