Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Hope...

I have just returned from my 10 day vaction in Europe. I spent a week in the Italian Alps (bordering Switzerland) where I visited relatives. I have 33 Aunts, Uncles and cousins in this area and I saw almost all of them, bar 1 or 2. There's also 7 more on the other side of the Italian border, but I didn't get to Switzerland, so I didn't get to see them. Mind you, I was kept so busy catching up with the other 33, I didn't have time to do much else.

As you can see, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post, so I didn't have much time to do anything besides being re-acquainted with family and playing the tourist in Milan and Paris, which I'll write about some time this week, hopefully.

I am a bit unsure of what the new year will bring for me. I hope I am happy. I hope I'm healthy. I hope I finally have the strength and the drive to see my dreams to become reality. I hope I meet a hundred new friends like the ones I've met in my travels. I hope for peace, love and joy.

And I hope the same of you.

All the best for 2007!

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counters
Sony Television