Thursday, April 10, 2008

2000 Hits!

Woo Hoo! Two Thousand Hits! TwoThousand Hits!

T-w-o T-h-o-u-s-a-n-d H-i-t-s!!!!

Let me put it numerically for you.... 2000!!!

As feeble as it may seem to you, I'm a little excited. I always wonder if people stop and take the time to read this blog.

And now I'm at 2000 hits, I'm wondering who besides Caity, my cousin and myself even know this blog exits?! Oh and Hughie, I think he's my biggest reader. He's probably chuckling slightly to himself. Him and all his 188560 hits!

Not that I mind. I sincerely thank you for stopping by!

Ok, enough with the ego dance. It's far too out of character for my liking!

Stop back in a few days. I'm working on a massively long post. It'll take your whole lunch break to get through it. I've been playing autograzzi for a week... and boy, am I tired!

Thank you for reading and my apologies for the outburst. Don't worry.... I'll save you the trouble... I'm off to go slap my own face!

1 comment:

HughE Dillon said...

I only wish you posted more often, I miss hearing about your life. - HughE

 

Free Hit Counters
Sony Television